[Rhodes22-list] Anne's Kentucky Race Season

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 16 06:47:18 EST 2004

Anne,

I feel left out.  You are not sending all of us your race story.  In past
years you were not so picky.  Humph.

You can tell us all about strategy, techniques, equipment.  Do they use
PERF's or handicaps?  Help us day sailors learn what makes a race boat a
race boat.

Are you worried that maybe Rummy will make the trip to Kentucky Lake some
day?  Wasn't there a football coach who said that he could give his opponent
his playbook and still beat him?  You had me convinced that you were very
good.  Oh well, I guess it is a year later.

Ed K