[Rhodes22-list] Winter Sailing - butane stove

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:42:30 EST 2004

I have overnighted on by boat quite often with lows in the 30s. My Butane
stove has never had any problem getting hot enough for my espresso maker!  I
use electric heater doc side and dress warm when I am ovrnighting.  I keep
the air moving and do not have a major problem with condensation inside.
Dress warm, make your own heat.

Wally