[Rhodes22-list] sheets

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 19:44:36 EST 2004

Hello List,

Last weekend our club had it's annual awards banquet, this year including door prizes.  It was my lucky night, and among other things, I won a door prize offered by long time club members and supporters Frank and Rhoda Meldau, builders of the Isotope catamaran http://www.intl-fiberglass.com/about.html.

The Meldaus claim Stan and Rose among their friends and see them each year at the Annapolis show.  They are great folks, build a very fast 16' cat and support one-design sailing in central NC.

My door prize is a main or jib sheet.  Can anyone tell what is the best size and length for R22 main and Genoa (155) sheets?  Thanks for the help.

PT