[Rhodes22-list] What does everyone want to give their Rhodes for Christmas (or Hanukah)? Looking for ideas/advice.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:44:50 EST 2004

Hey Bill - I got the portable speakers from Cambridge Soundworks. I think
they are the same Bill has. They sound great. We love to listen to music
when sailing and at anchor. One of these days I will hard wire and install
but right now if works out just fine.

Whisker Pole - If I had a 170 I would put this high on the list

Link 10 - I have shore power and  dual 10 amp shore charger. My cheap
Walmart batteries have almost 4 years on them. I see no need for Link 10
with my setup but if I had to rely on solar it might be useful. This doesn't
add much to comfort or speed so it would not be on my list.

Cruising Spinnaker - I have symetrical spinnaker so I don't have a strong
desire to spend the bucks but I am sure they would be really nice for those
light wind summer days. I was not a good boy this year and this is way out
of the budget!

I have been wanting a new genny real bad but have been putting off purchase.
I think my next boat purchase will be a 155 genny.

See ya!

Wally