[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 16:10:50 EST 2004

Rummy,

I don't quite know what's going on here, some R-22
posts make it to my inbox, some to spam, and some like
Robert's not at all (had to go to the archives).
Anyway, while killing time in blogland today I
stumbled onto the "official" Jesusland map:

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/11/con04485.html

Brad