[Rhodes22-list] Working Weather Buoy

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Nov 22 08:35:49 EST 2004

Bruce,

We've got a working weather buoy 2.5 NM south of Greenwich Point!  (Now we won't have to rely on Rummy for the weather any more.)

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.phtml?station=44040

Also, take note of the Old Greenwich Yacht Club site:

http://www.ogyc.org/frameset.htm

They've got tide tables, and other useful stuff.

Bill

Working "Conservatives are so afraid of losing their majority
status right now that.they're showing an astonishing
willingness to spend now and dump all the cost in our
children's laps, and an amazing unwillingness to
reconcile the size of government with the amount of
taxes needed to fund it."

Brian M. Riedl
Heritage Foundation
November 24, 2003