[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Brad's Left Wing Source

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:43:06 EST 2004

Ed,

Were you hanging out with a bunch of pig farmers? LOL

We lived in Columbia SC for 2 years around 1990. I must admit it was my
least favorite place to live. More importantly Jenny hated living there as
well.  My dislike for the area had nothing to do with stinky neighbors. Now
that I think about it the area did strike me as dirty and run down.

Wally