[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 08:28:46 EST 2004

A marrage is between a Man and a Women.  As for you
Robert; do the letters F O mean anything!!!!!!!
Liberal should learn from this election that their
values are TOTALLY wrong.  They have lost touch with
society.  Even the poor and the blacks don't trust
them any more.  Cry if you must but only an idol can't
learn.
Steve