[Rhodes22-list] Warblog

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 15:52:00 EST 2004

Lou,

Some of us have been following the warblogs from the
start of the war.  Sites is a late joiner to the "cash
cow" of Iraq.  He was damn lucky not to be shot in
Fallujah.  He ran his video by the Marines before
release so he deserves a bye, but he still runs the
risk of being shot in the "flyover states", now known
as "JesusLand".  If you are in to warblogs, go to
http://baldilocks.typepad.com/. Baldi is retired
Airforce and has a lot of good links to warblogs.
Sites went to Iraq on a mission and and he achieved
it.  He caught a Marine in the heat of battle doing
what he was trained to do.

What a worthless piece of SHIT. We've lost over 1000
good boys and men for assholes like this one.  Let him
be the lead point for the next raid.

Brad

<http://www.kevinsites.net/2004_11_07_archive.html>http://www.kevinsites.net/2004_11_07_archive.html