[Rhodes22-list] I JUST GOT A 1976 RHODES 22

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 22 23:04:38 EST 2004

Hank,

Welcome aboard!  Our Rhodes 22, Dynamic Equilibrium, is also a 1976 model.
There are many pictures of my cabin on the Rhodes 22 photo page.  However,
my cabin is not stock, so this isn't going to help you much.  My suggestion
is to go to the GBI web site & take a look at the cabin floor plan layout.
The basic layout is still the same: port side settee, starboard side galley,
head on the starboard side just forward of the mast compression post, double
V-berth in the bow.  GBI can probably supply you with all the pieces/parts
if you want to rebuild back to exactly stock.  However, if you are at all
handy; then, you can take the basic floorplan & just rebuild from there.  It
ain't rocket science.  If there is something specific you need to know about
a 1976 Rhodes 22; then ask away & I'll try to help.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium