[Rhodes22-list] 1976 Rhodes

hank reiling gnilier at msn.com
Tue Nov 23 16:43:01 EST 2004

Thanks for your responses, I have had it her for a couple of weeks and have been checking out the websites, I have attached a link to pictures I have taken, I have my work cut out for me.  I have checked out the basic layout at General Boats, I do not even have the floor inside the cabin.  Pretty much I have my choice of what I want the inside to look like. My main problem is I need to know basically how it goes together, is the floor plywood, planks etc. I bought it the same weekend as the Boat show in St Pete.  I would have loved to check out the Rhodes there.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gniliernoj/my_photos<http://pg.photos.yahoocom/ph/gniliernoj/my_photos>

Thanks