[Rhodes22-list] I JUST GOT A 1976 RHODES 22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 20:37:32 EST 2004

Henry,
Great looking boat. I've seen some older R22's in much worse shape than
yours and they look like new now. It's amazing what a little bit of cleaning and
waxing will do. The attached photo is of a 1978 R22 that was completely
rebuilt.  It had no interior and it also had a huge hole in the hull. Many hours
later and  this boat is sailing with other R22's on our lake.

Rummy