[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 580, Issue 1

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 21:14:17 EST 2004

I will probably take the launch out to the boat and return to the pier to
pick up the crew.

It was always the rule that we all put our life jackets on before we got on
the pier.  The nice thing about toddlers, is that they accept that sort of
thing without question if it's always done the same way.

Has anyone ever found flotation for a car seat?  MJM, you have young ones.
What did you do?

Thanks

Jim Connolly
Sleep deprived