[Rhodes22-list] Link 10

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 23:10:58 EST 2004

Rick,
Link 10s are available from the marine supply places but are sometimes
20-30 dollars cheaper from solar power equipment dealers. If you google
"link 10" solar you should come up with a bunch of them. We've had ours for
3 years and really like it. While we charge from shore power we often go
off cruising for several days. We use a single battery to run depth,
lights, and radio so it's nice to know what's left.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD