[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 06:05:27 EST 2004

Stephen
If you knew anything at all about economic; you
wouldn't be showing your lack of education on these
subjects.

The current government spending and the increase in
the nation deficit was necessary to reverse the
recession that the Clinton administration econcmic
policies created.  Try and learn something from this
last election.  There is more to life that welfare!!!
Steve