[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 11:01:08 EST 2004

Rummy
That is totally wrong.  You have to understand how
economic works which is show you whos economic
policies created the surplus.  Reagan & Bush Sr.
policies created the surplus.  Bush Sr. when back on
his promise to not raise taxes which gave Clinton the
White House.  Clinton raise taxes & welfare program
and miked the military & Intel budgets which let to
the recession.  W. Bush reversed all that which is why
we saw the shortage recession in our country history.

You just can't say that the guy who is in the White
House on such & such date is responciable for a
particluar state of events.  Economic is based on
events over time!!!!
Steve