[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:58:03 EST 2004

So Steve when are you quitting your government job and starting your own
business!

Debt can help a business achieve their goals. Debt can also drive a business
under. The trade off in assuming debt is the increased risk. As our debt and
trade deficit grows the dollar will most likely weaken further. US products
will be cheaper overseas but we will need to pay for the increased costs of
imports. In particular energy costs will continue to rise driving up
inflation.

You may not understand but some of us are worried about the increased risk.

Wally