[Rhodes22-list] Politics- reply to Rummy on Steve's Comments

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Nov 24 16:37:06 EST 2004

Rummy,

you hit a sore spot.  I was in the USSR just before they imploded, (just to
show you how they were getting everything wrong) because their space program
mistook me for an expert sailboat builder and invited me to show them how to
make sailboats from their fiberglass nose cone operation, and my biggest
problem was wiping my ass.  No one had toilet paper.  What a mess the
country was in.  Nevertheless they were turning out tanks like crazy.  When
I asked them why they would be doing this while at the same time run their
big gas lines on the surface of the streets of Moscow so that one bomb from
us would be worse than Mrs. O'Leary's cow, they said they had no interest in
war but did not know how to close down the tank line.  I think that the USSR
was finishing up its run irregardless of our strategies.

stan/gbi