[Rhodes22-list] Political Joke Reply for Lloyd has nothing to do with Sailing

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Nov 26 07:44:01 EST 2004

Lloyd,
	I hate to be the one, but somebody has to tell you the election is
past.
	Furthermore, this joke was circulating around the internet in late
September.  If I knew that you were interested in such, I would have
forwarded a great many political or snide jokes to you.  I am hit from all
sides, local and national.  What is your flavor?  I will forward some to you
directly.  I refrained from posting such on the list because it was already
over burdened with naivety.
	I have include a couple of samples for your viewing aggravations.

Ed K