[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland - Steve

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 08:56:16 EST 2004

Steve,

I get your point, I don't agree with it. I will stick to the theory I
learned in Econ 101. My prof did not have all of your bias and what I
learned seem more in line with what I read in the Wall Street Journal.  You
are a government worker with no real world experience who makes childish
posts on the internet. You think I am going to respect you opinion? What a
joke!

Sorry Steve, your previous posts have assured me you have a very closed
mind. You think anyone that disagrees with you is lazy and wants a handout.
This line of thinking suggests you are ignorant. You have made numerous
abusive posts insulting many; for me this is another sign of your limited
brain power.  Frankly Steve you act like an idiot and therefore I think you
are one.

Feel free to rant and rave. Most on this list seems to have filtered out
your posts anyway.

Wally