[Rhodes22-list] Stuck board up but now the fun begins!

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 29 12:01:06 EST 2004

  Rummy,
  thanks,  I havent gotten up to that yet!   Purchasing  SS fittings
for the CB blocks . The original blocks were actually SS tubing cut
in 1" widths sandwiched btw 2 SS 3"x 1" x 3/32" mounts on a std 1/4 "
20 bolt.  Its a good thing i pulled the board up and it was jammed.
My friend who assisted told me  take careful  measurements of the
board and cut different sticks which I will place in the trunk to see
where it might be binding.  First I will remove the small amt of
barnacles in the trunk:)
  I am still having problems posting my pics to the list if anyone has
any comments on that it would be appreciated  I tried 8 pics at
70-78kb each yesterday and it didnt come up.

  Lou