[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland - Steve

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 11:43:02 EST 2004

Hank
Here you go.  Since you are so smart, figure this out.
 Do the letter F O mean anything.  You can take a
donkey/ass to the Democratic convension; BUT you
CANNOT get him elected:-)  Stick that in you pipe and
smoke on it:-)

It funny how on all the responce to my Econcomic
information.  NOT one (1) valid responce from any of
you bleeding heard Liberals. If you want to debate me;
show me your facts.  Enough with your liberal
bullshit.  The facts still remain that I am right and
this country is going in the right direction and is
better off.  Your liberal gloom & doom is cracking me
up:-)
Steve