[Rhodes22-list] An actual sailing question.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 15:59:11 EST 2004

Bob,
I redid my rudder a couple of years ago and followed the steps that Roger
took. It works great. I made a wooden cradle to hold the rudder in an upright
position. I went one step further than Roger, I also laid two layers of
fiberglass over the seam, sanded and then repainted and finally had anti-fouling
paint replaced.
The first layer of glass was about thee inches wide and overlapped the  sides
about an inch. The second layer overlapped about three inches.

Rummy