[Rhodes22-list] Lou Rosenberg needs help with MacMail

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 18:20:01 EST 2004

Lou- This reply is with Apple's Mail program, by just hitting reply,
and putting me at the top on all preceding messages.

Just an FYI which may help is the preferences under composing-
"Quote the text of the original message."  and "Include selected text
if any, otherwise include all." Both these are checked.
"Use the same message format as original." This remains unchecked.

Hope it works for you.
Jay