[Rhodes22-list] pestyone57 aka Deena

pestyone57 pestyone57 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 20:00:48 EST 2004

Philip my husband did meet both Stan and Elton at a show in St Petersburg
Florida  a couple weeks ago and went on a test sail twice.  I did have the
opportunity to speak with Stan on the telephone from Virginia.  Can't go on
a sea trial yet since he is down at US Centcom in Tampa.  He was actually
called out of retirement 2 years ago back to the Army for operation enduring
freedom. and operation Iraqi freedom.  If everything goes right he will be
back in retirement by summer.  We have both been looking at sailing vessels
for a while now.  We do want a Rhodes.  He wants to go with a Recyle, I
prefer new.  We're just hashing out between us what features we want.
As far as practicing,  I won't give that up it keeps me young.  Guess I'll
just have to find a beach when we land.    You all have a good
night.........Deena