[Rhodes22-list] Lou Rosenberg needs help with MacMail

Jim Bunnell jbunnell at mac.com
Mon Nov 29 20:55:05 EST 2004

Lou, If you are still having problems with the pictures, Mail has a
good help page explaining the steps. Go to the Help menu, choose Mail
help, type "pictures" in the search field, hit return, click on
"Sending pictures with your messages", go to the bottom of the help
screen and click on the same phrase again. This will take you to the
full help article. (Sorry for the long explanation; I'm a teacher, it's
in my blood.)