[Rhodes22-list] Jesusland - Steve's credentials

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Nov 29 23:40:11 EST 2004

Steve wrote:
> Have you ever even heard of
> supply & demand.
Of course, Steve.  The question is whether you have
any education that justifies your "ex-cathedra"
statements.  You make a statement, and when someone
disagrees with you, you tell them to go to some
unspecified document which you claim as supporting
your position.  Nowhere in your rants have I seen
any list of references that anyone can examine to
see if you have any real basis for your points.

Having seen not one shred of credential or reference
to support your position, I have to strongly doubt
your claim to any expertise in matters economic.

Some might say: "Put up or shut up."

I am content to invite you to reply in a clear and
well-reasoned way, if possible.

/Robert Skinner