[Rhodes22-list] sending pics to the list thru a MAC

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:06:07 EST 2004

Jim,
  See what i'm sayin'! Nothing came through on my end.  I think
Macfolks have to go thru their ISPs directly and not use MacMail to
upload pics.  Life is too short for me to get aggravated trying to
get net things to work.   I use the Mac for Video Editing and that
software is worth running on the Mac anytime.
  Lou