[Rhodes22-list] The great trailer debate

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Tue Nov 30 20:37:08 EST 2004

As I am also in the trailer market this year,I wondered if anyone has owned both a single and a double axel trailer for their Rhodes? I plan on towing over 1000 miles a year. My present trailer is a 86' single axel,and it is pretty well beat.Do the dual axle's load any easier? Do they track better? Take bumps better? A list of pros and cons of both trailers would be great.And while we're at it,what's the hot set-up for brakes?
 I'll be using a '03 Toyota Forerunner , V-8, for towing.

Thanks,

Jerry Lowe

Country Rhodes