[Rhodes22-list] Tazer Toy. So funny I had to share it.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 16:31:27 EDT 2004

Rummy, Rummy, Rummy,

Now you know why electricity makes for such an excellent method of torture!
I think I saw your nuts spinning down I 90 on their way back to Wisconsin.

Back in the spring before I had nerve surgery on my elbow, they gave me an
EMG test, electromyogram (sp) They shoot bursts of electricity through the
nerves to test their conductivity.  This test was administered by medical
professionals in a very controlled environment and still it was one of the
most painful events of my life.  It hurt MUCH more than when I broke my
elbow in the first place.  I've had cavities in my teeth drilled out without
novocain - that was a walk in the park compared to the EMG!

Slim