[Rhodes22-list] Boat lift in Texas by new guy

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Oct 3 17:47:31 EDT 2004

   Ed & Slim,

       Bob Immel is the gentleman in Texas that built the boat lift.   I
   found the posts in the archives, but could not find the pics Bob
   posted of the finished lift.  I e-mailed Vic Huebner back channel and
   gave him Bob's e-mail address and attached the same pics which Bob
   used to build the lift.   I did not want to post those drawings
   publically and subject the list to another one of Bill Effros'
   jeremiads about "intellectual property". (hiss...swipe-swipe....lol)

   Todd