[Rhodes22-list] Todd's spelling skills

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 4 10:17:49 EDT 2004

Todd:
	Often having to repeat a grade in school is not a function of a
student's ability, but rather a function of a teacher's ability to reach all
kinds of students.  Unfortunately, those who are academically talented in
getting high grades and thus the ones getting a job as a teacher often does
not translate into imbuing skills on others.  What I am saying is that some
teachers cannot teach. (I am sure that this does not apply to Chris.)
	I for one will say that you have demonstrated excellent
communications skills.  Keep the diagrams flowing.  Keep them on the list,
contrary to comments of others.  Your technical drawings about the trailer,
et al, are what this list should be.

Ed K