[Rhodes22-list] mail list question

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 15:06:21 EDT 2004

List,

My files contain 1)  Hull ID#, 2) Owner's last name only, 3) Boat's Name,
and 4) Owner's Home State and City.  I figured that the list owners could
get the rest of the data from Rummy's List but other people would have to go
to a lot of trouble to find the members from my lists.  Of course MJM is
right to raise this question and I will not be troubled by abiding by the
List's decision.

Lloyd