[Rhodes22-list] Lloyds Mailing List #1

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 16:11:56 EDT 2004

Ben,

I knew there was a way to change files to the PDF format and I seem to
remember there was a more economical way than buying the whole PDF package.
I believe Captain Sheehan has employed PDF attachments in some of his past
posts.  However, I do not know how to do it myself at present and thank you
for your offer.  Given the security issues being debated I think I will wait
awhile before I give the files to anybody to see if Mr. Ashcroft comes
calling.

Lloyd