[Rhodes22-list] Damn Yankees

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Mon Oct 4 21:16:37 EDT 2004

Slim,
  Not to worry,, If I were a betting man it would be on your MinneSota
Twins not my Yankees.
  All NYers know that King George (the baby) always looks for ways to
buy the Championship but only rarely wins when he spends as much as he
had recently.
  The pitching staff is in tatters and the hitters are like a plate of
hot and cold beef, but they look good doing it, which is why the seats
are all filled up.
  If they really tear down the House that Ruth Built and build a new
millionaire friendly stadium I will become a Mets fan.
  Lou