[Rhodes22-list] Back channel communications

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Oct 5 01:14:30 EDT 2004

also like all the info on the list, if for no other resion it will get
peer reviewed, save a mistake from compouding
Frankly I have not been reading the list much, to much beatibg a sinlge
subject to death,  I know why bill wanted to duck the motor question,
but still it left a bad tatse. I really wish both side would work it out
on the motor, The fundamental problem is rodger is a engerier. By
training he will be offended if someone claims is facts are wrong, By
training he will defend his fact with the same standard that he use with
his peers and a court of law.  people are driving him nuts and with
cause, I also know a little about motor. some enlightment, lower unit
the same, shafts the same, controls the same, electical the 4 stoke are
more up to date(new design), mounting hardware the same, and the big
news the powerhead are pretty much the same. I stayout of it but not to
hurt any feelings you know,  but some compare and constast would be
helpful, like weight, controls location, electic vs manual vs both,
shaft lenght, fuel use, prop and gearing, hp needs in condictions, next
years EPA rules(just state them), winter storage, need for starting
fluid and crab cleaner on a boat, therastat issues in salt water,
flushing, tools and spares, fuel line issues, fuel storage issues. real
world usage. Now after everyone has put together something, save the
fucking power head issues for last!!!!!!

What the fuck do I know.
MJM