[Rhodes22-list] Todd's spelling skills

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Oct 4 10:42:51 EDT 2004

Todd,
        As a former English teacher I do have to address your spelling
skills.  It is my educated and leaarned opinion that "WE DON'T NEED NO
STINKING SPELLING SKILLS"      If it wasn't for spell check   I would be
spelling sisabled.  (see what I mean)  When you are writing to your " Rhodie
family" its is, to Paraphrase a famous man, "The content of the message not
the quality of the spelling" that a man should be judged!  Keep up the good
work.

Chris Geankoplis
Reformed English teacher now teaching physical science.