[Rhodes22-list] Slim's issues

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 03:47:20 EDT 2004

NOT!!!

Ed, I brought up my mom because you disgrace her lifelong efforts in the
classroom.  I don't care if you were talking to Todd, your remarks were way
out in right field and you need to make an adjustment to your thinking about
that.  Never mind the quality of my work--that's not what we're talking
about.  I'm one of those teachers who found greener pastures elsewhere--I'm
much better off working in the field, but that's beside the point.  You and
others who think that teachers are the problem with schools today need to
look at the facts first.  Walk a mile in the shoes of a teacher and then
we'll see what you think!

Slim