[Rhodes22-list] a do not want to sell

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:41:06 EDT 2004

Reading these messages just opens my eyes to how many wonderful places there
are to sail... Lake Geneva. My father sailed there as a boy in the early
20th century and later in the 1940's.  I have never sailed there yet but
maybe some day. Good luck with your boat.  If you get an interested buyer I
can give testimony to recently trailering (safely) single handedly with just
a 6 cyl. minivan doing the work.

We have now had three beautiful Sundays in a row for sailing off NJ / NY
waters...each time we are getting a better feel for sailing Whisper, not to
mention docking into a slip stern end first.  That is the part that has been
our biggest challenge but even that is improving.

Phylllis