[Rhodes22-list] freezing

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:08:59 EDT 2004

Hey Ben....
If you're 10 degrees north of hell...guess where that puts us? We're
finally blessed with some rain and mid 80's temperatures, but I
concur....last Sunday was as hot as it gets. Could've baked bread in the
cabin of Le Menagerie! I guess the biggest consolation is when lots of the
other folks are up in winter mothballs, we'll still be able to go sailing
in shorts and flip-flops!
Cheers,
jw
Jim White