[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 17:25:43 EDT 2004

Rik,

Roger made himself very clear.  I don't think I misunderstood him when he
said "oil is blood" and "I would argue this is a really good reason to go to
war." and when he said  "If the Iraq war escalates and we have to have a
draft; then, both Daniel & Gary are prepared to serve."

My position lies somewhere in between death for oil and sitting around the
campfire sing Kum Ba Ya.

Slim