[Rhodes22-list] Politics: the future

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Oct 8 01:13:29 EDT 2004

bill as my rabbi would say "So....", when ever I went anywhere in history, the implied mean was always, "that was the past, what are
you going to do now", ok knowing your history is good, leaning from it is wisdom, but it value in the end is what we do today to
shape the future. with all the uncertainty's that go with it. So what future do you see and how will you shape it?

MJM

BTW be careful of history, by history standards the solution in Iraq is to kill everyone, that how it been played for 6000 years, it
only in the last 100+- years that we as "civilized" people have backed off that, I thought another twist that is a nightmare, take
all the talent that give you the internet, cell-phone, modern drug, industry production, engineering, and so on to the point %6 of
the worlds population controls grater that 1/3 the resources(might be low on that number) and out of self serving interest and
survival, decides to put it efforts to simple eliminate the problem, with all the event of ness and no morals. scary uh, thought of
any better ways of killing people reading this? Screaming at your computer that "he nuts would never happen", well I am not so sure
with fear in the mix, bombs going every day, wives, kids targets, they simple what you dead, no peace plans working, building a
fence not working, Israel, looking at a few step ahead in the future, not nice is it, hope I am wrong.