[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Quaint notion.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 8 12:36:07 EDT 2004

Fred,

I interpreted Rummy's remark to mean that this list would stop being dominated by Politics in 3 1/2 weeks, not necessarily that things would actually get better.  If that was what Rummy meant, I agree with him.

Bill Effros

To download a free copy of the electronic book "Quote Without Comment"

Click on or copy this address and load it into your web browser:
http://www.quotewithoutcomment.com/qwc.cgim?template=FreeBook

Want to see more quotes?
http://www.QuoteWithoutComment.com