[Rhodes22-list] Politics: A View From The Ground & polls

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 11:36:26 EDT 2004

Bob,

This is hardly a scientific polling method but you can
read several Iraqi soldier blogs to get a feel for
what is going on. Their perspective is often much
different than the mainstream news media. Here's a
link:

http://www.blogsofwar.com/

You can link under mil blogs to different views of
what is going on, both good and bad.  Many of the
soldiers "blogging" are frustrated by what they
percieve as only bad news making the papers.

It's still a mess.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"