[Rhodes22-list] College Funding: Waco Texas

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Sat Oct 9 13:55:01 EDT 2004

Hey Brad
I went to TSTI in WACO back around 1981-82 and got my A&P license.
  I also worked on my private pilot license, punching holes in the sky off
of  that long, long runway, sometimes buzzing MCC, hoping that their
females would pay attention. My instructors name was Ken Skinner, and he
was doing his A&P at the same time...we became pretty good friends. I used
my GI bill to pay for school then...

This was before I went back to college, spent a godawful amount of money
(I'm still paying off my last student loand from grad school), and got an
edgee-cation so that I could earn about 25% less than I did as an airplane
mechanic.....

Jim White