[Rhodes22-list] Politics: A View From The Ground

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 15:47:44 EDT 2004

Don't watch so much liberal TV.  Think about it, Kerry
is an ass.  All he can say is how everything is wrong.
 That all I hear from liberals.  Everything is wrong
and the Dems could do it better.  Clinton was in
office for 8 years, what did he do - Nothing.
Terrorests operations hit us continuely.  We did
nothing.  3,000 people died because of the Democrats.
Now there is something to be proud of.  When a group
declared war you this country; you fight back.  Why
all the deomcrats would rather have a Dictator in Iraq
where he used WMD on his poeple; would have gave them
to terrorists to use on us.  You can relay on Kerry to
do anything about anything.  The French would taking
brides.  What Kerry going to do but talk and let us
get made to look like fools.  Clinton made this
country look weak.  That why we got hit.  If Kerry get
elected, we are in for big trouble.  The stock market
is dump, Companies will outsource like you haven't
seen before.  Jobless rate will skyrocket.

And you can think the Liberals - Democrats for it.  As
for the Miltery; they don't like a puss leader.  Our
militery makes us the last superpower and they don't
want a leader that makes us the joke of the world.
You can look at what Clinton did; miltery get attack
and our solders die - And Clinton does NOTHING.  That
is exactly what Kerry will do.  NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement