[Rhodes22-list] I must apologize to the list.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 16:05:17 EDT 2004

Yeah, Rummy.
Only countries like Iraq where if someone like Kerry
would have been president; the people there would have
been shot for saying anything against Saldam.  Of
course, maybe not shot, maybe just thier tongues cut
out.  Or an arm cut off.  Or thier feet chop off.
Yeah, we don't have to worry here in the good old USA
about getting shot.  And thank to the republican; the
people in Iraq can also not worry anymore.  Isn't this
country GREAT:-)
Steve

PS - You knew this was coming:-)