[Rhodes22-list] GPS Map 76 battery issue

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 21:04:09 EDT 2004

Rob,
Both of my batteries are under the V berth next to the water tank. I made a
rack out of treated plywood to keep both batteries in place while heeling. I
have a bus bar mounted behind the sliding glass mirror on the countertop from
which I draw power for the stereo and the VHF. I'm at the wrong computer
right  now, but I'll post a picture of the radio setup later. It wasn't hard to
wire,  just needed the correct gauge marine grade wire for the hookups.

Rummy