[Rhodes22-list] Nuclear materials 'vanish' in Iraq

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 09:15:34 EDT 2004

Doug
We all know that Saldam would have love to have nukes
and that he had no problem using chemical weapons on
his own people.  Therefore, one can only conclude that
this madman needed to be deal with before he did
something that made 9/11 look like a small deal.  He
had the French, Germans & Russins in his back pocket.
And we know terrorist were in Iraq and that Saldam was
doing nothing about it.

The thing to always remember is that Saldam is no
longer a threat.  25 million people are free and no
longer being torture, raped and killed freely by
Saldam.  The terrorists there are focus on our
Miltery.  That mean that the terrorists cannot focus
on doing anything here in the USA.  Also, Saldam was
paying $25,000 to families that used thier kids to be
sucide bomber in Isreal.  Saldam was nothing more than
a terrorist and in our global war on terror; taking
him out is a big win for us.

Plus, we not have a army on both sides of Iran.  North
Korea has seen what we can do and it only a matter of
time before we bankrupt that country.

You can feel safer, things are much better now than
when we just let countries and/or terrorists attack us
without accountabliity.  The world know that if thier
countries allow these terrorists activities to go
unchecked; that we are watching.  Our current plan is
so much better than when the Democrats under Clinton
allowed the terrorist threat to build so much that
3,000 of our people got Killed.

Beside, like Kerry said, he only want to reduce the
threat to a level of a nusuicance.  Think what that
mean.  How many Amearican can be killed each day and
it acceptable to him.  Bush plan is to take it to them
so that they can't bring it to any of us.  You are
much safer under Bush.
Steve

--- "Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY)"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.nuclear/index.html