[Rhodes22-list] Radio.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 13:56:42 EDT 2004

Fred,
I'm not sure what you are asking? I ran a two wire cable from the battery to
the bus bar. There is no panel. Both radios, the stereo and the VHF have an
inline fuse. No need for a breaker. The second battery is wired to the fuse
panel which is in the kick plate under the companionway. Not the best place for
it, but I haven't found the need to rewire everything just to move it. It
controls with switches, the lights, interior and running, cigarette lighter type
plug-in and the wash down pump.

Rummy